Computers for Seniors
Using Smartphones for Video Calling
Learn about your Smart Phone including how to make a video call.
In this workshop, you will learn the basics of how to navigate your way around a smartphone with a touchscreen. You will learn how to turn the phone on and off, make and receive calls, add a contact and look up a contact, and change the volume on the phone. You will also learn briefly about apps, what they are, how to download them, and the costs associated with them.
- You will also play with different video calling apps and learn how to:
- use video calling in different aspects of their lives
- make video calls to one or more people
- join and leave video calls
- control audio and video during a video call
- set up a video call to look and sound good
- practice perfect video calling etiquette, and
- protect your privacy
FREE* for people 60+ The NSW ‘Tech Savvy Seniors’ program is an initiative of the NSW Ageing Strategy and is funded through a partnership between the NSW Government and Telstra.
|Wed 20 Sep 2023||1 Session||9.30am-2pm||Bridgeton House Suite 9 / 55-57 Berry St, Nowra|