Computers for Seniors
Making Secure Computer Video Calls
In this workshop, participants will play with different video calling apps and learn how to:
• use video calling in different aspects of their lives
• make video calls to one or more people
• join and leave video calls
• control audio and video during a video call
• set up a video call to look and sound good
• practice perfect video calling etiquette, and
• protect their privacy
This workshop covers the basics of internet security: the things that can potentially go wrong and the simple steps you can take to avoid them.
FREE* for people 60+ The NSW ‘Tech Savvy Seniors’ program is an initiative of the NSW Ageing Strategy and is funded through a partnership between the NSW Government and Telstra.
|Express your interest to be placed on the waitlist