ACE Funding Eligibility
You may be eligible for ACE funding for your course.
To access ACE funding, you need to be experiencing a barrier that is impacting your ability to study or gain/maintain employment.
You must be:
a) an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder, or be an eligible asylum seeker, and
b) be aged 15 years or older, and
c) live or work in NSW, and
d) no longer be at school or equivalent
And also fall into just one of the below categories:
- an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- someone with a disability or is the dependent child, spouse or partner of someone with a disability
- a recipient of a Centrelink Applicable Benefit, or is dependent child, spouse or partner of a recipient of an Applicable Benefit
- someone who has a physical or mental impairment
- someone with low language, literacy, numeracy, and digital skills
- someone who identifies as culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD)
- Is either:
- Underemployed (working less than 25 hours per week)
- Returning to the workforce after a gap of 12 months or more
- Looking to reskill or upskill due to unforeseen circumstances such as covid-19 impact, industry closure, recovery from illness or mental health or are aged 55 years or older
- Is affected by economic disadvantages
- Is affected by personal circumstances
- Is aged between 15-24 years and at risk of not otherwise progressing to further education, training, or employment.
- Has not achieved a year 12 or equivalent
How to confirm your eligibility
You can complete your enrolment online to confirm your eligibility. Go to the course you wish to confirm eligibility for and click 'Enrol Now'.