Computers for Seniors
Tablets & Video Calling
In this workshop, you will learn how to navigate the web using a tablet device. You will learn the differences between a PC and a tablet and how the two can work together. You’ll also learn how to start up programs on your tablet, connect wirelessly to the internet and how to navigate using a virtual keyboard.
Participants will also play with different video calling apps and learn how to:
• use video calling in different aspects of their lives
• make video calls to one or more people
• join and leave video calls
• control audio and video during a video call
• set up a video call to look and sound good
• practice perfect video calling etiquette, and
• protect their privacy
FREE* for people 60+ The NSW ‘Tech Savvy Seniors’ program is an initiative of the NSW Ageing Strategy and is funded through a partnership between the NSW Government and Telstra.
|Express your Interest to be placed on the waitlist