Hair & Beauty
Barbering Skill Set
If you have completed Certificate III in Hairdressing and would like to expand your skills in the barbering space, this is the course for you.
Apprentices and direct entry students near completion can also enrol to add these barbering skills to their portfolio.
On successful completion of the course participants will receive a Statement of Attainment from Certificate III in Barbering SHB30516 in the following units:
- SHBHCUT001 Design haircut structures
- SHBHCUT009 Cut hair using freehand clipper techniques
- SHBHCUT012 Shave heads and faces
- SHBHCUT013 Provide men’s general grooming services
- SHBHCUT010 Create haircuts using tracks and carving
$0 - $1,400 *This training may be subsidised by the NSW Government under the ACE initiative for eligible students. Enrol online to calculate your fee.
|Tue 20 Feb 2024||Tuesdays 10am-3pm until 28 May 2024||10am-3pm||Shoalhaven Campus|