Hair & Beauty
Certificate III in Beauty Services| SHB30115
This course is an ideal entry level qualification for the Beauty industry.
This course covers the skills and knowledge you need to gain an entry level role in the beauty industry. You will learn to provide a range of beauty services including make up services, nail services, spray tanning, waxing and tinting along with generalist client services.
This course is an ideal entry level qualification for the Beauty industry. The skills you acquire will allow you to gain work as a beautician working in a salon providing in-demand treatments and services such as manicure & pedicure, waxing & tinting, make-up, nails and spray tanning.
On successful completion of the course participants will recieve a Certificate III in Beauty Services (SHB30115)
• SHBBFAS001 Provide lash and brow services
• SHBBBOS001 Apply cosmetic tanning products
• SHBBCCS001 Advise on beauty products and services
• SHBBHRS001 Provide waxing services
• SHBBMUP002 Design and apply make-up
• SHBBNLS001 Provide manicure and pedicare services
• SHBBRES001 Research and apply beauty industry information
• SHBXCCS001 Conduct salon financial transactions
• SHBXCCS002 Provide salon services to clients
• SHBXIND001 Comply with organisational requirements within a personal services environment
• SHBXWHS001 Apply safe hygiene working practices
• SHBBMUP003 Design and apply make-up for photography
• SHBBHRS002 Provide female intimate waxing services
• SHBBMUP004 Design and apply remedial camouflage make-up
• SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
WHEN: Commences Mon 3 February 2020, then 9.30am-4pm Mon, Tue & Wed until 1 July 2020.
For more information, please contact our Hair & Beauty Coordinator Lillian Spence (02) 4423 0351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Fee Free $0*. Subsidised Rates $240^ - $2,550# (Full Fee $6,470)
|Enrol Now||Mon 3 Feb 20||Until 1 July 2020||9.30am - 4pm||Shoalhaven Campus|