Business, Administration & Technology
Digital Imaging Skillset
This short course will provide you with the skills to operate digital media technology packages, maintain interactive content and develop imaging skills.
You will learn how to:
- Identify, select and use a digital media package
- Maintain interactive content for websites or social media channels by updating content and testing functionality
- Use basic techniques to work with digital images by using and testing different techniques to produce digital images
On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a statement of attainment from Certificate II in Applied Digital Technologies ICT20120 in the following units:
- ICTICT215 - Operate digital media technology packages
- CUADIG211 - Maintain interactive content
- CUADIG212 - Develop digital imaging skills
$0 - $350* This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Please call to determine your eligibility.
|Tues 14 May 2024
|6 Weeks (1 session a week)
|9 - 3 pm
|Kiama & Shoalhaven Campuses