Skilling For Recovery/JobTrainer Fee-Free Training NSW
What is JobTrainer?
The JobTrainer program provides young people and job seekers with low cost and fee-free* training courses to help you develop new skills, improve job prospects and kickstart your career. JobTrainer’s fee-free* training programs are available in various industries and include full qualifications and skillsets.
Training under JobTrainer is fee-free* and fully funded by the NSW and Commonwealth governments.
Our fee-free* JobTrainer courses include:
- Certificate III in Business (Administration) BSB30120
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB40520
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration FNS30317
- Certificate II in Applied Digital Technologies ICT20120
- Certificate III Hairdressing SHB30416^
- Certificate III Barbering SHB30516^
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy SHB50115
- Certificate III in Outdoor Leadership SIS30619
- Certificate IV in Outdoor Leadership SIS40619
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) CHC33015
* Eligibility criteria apply.
^Apprenticeship Pathway Only
Who is eligible?
JobTrainer eligibility has been extended to give broader access to fully subsidised training for people who want to learn new skills anywhere in NSW.
Under NSW JobTrainer, you may be able to study a fee-free* course if you are:
- aged 16-24
- leaving school
- a job seeker (you are a job seeker if you are out-of-work and/or receive income support payments or are expected to become unemployed)
- a NSW Veteran or their recognised partner or spouse
- wanting to study, upskill or reskill in courses in aged care, disability care, childcare, digital skills or training and assessment (regardless of age, employment status or current employment sector).
Eligible participants will also need to be:
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
*You may qualify for a range of discounts including fully-subsidised courses. To calculate your eligibility visit https://skills.education.nsw.gov.au/jobtrainer or call us!
We're here to help!
Not sure where to start? Our team is here to help you enrol in the training course that's right for you. Call us on 02 4232 1050 (Kiama) or 4423 0351 (Shoalhaven).