Hair & Beauty
Enhance Your Barbering Skills
This course will give you the skills to join the growing men’s grooming market and learn the latest trends.
Prerequisite: SHB30416 Certificate III Hairdressing.
On successful completion of the course participants will receive a Statement of Attainment from Certificate III Barbering (SHB30516) in the following units:
- SHBHCUT007 Create combined traditional and classic men’s haircut structures
- SHBHCUT009 Cut hair using freehand clipper techniques
- SHBHCUT011 Design and maintain beards and moustaches
- SHBHCUT012 Shave heads and faces
- SHBHCUT013 Provide men’s general grooming services
- SHBHCUT010 Create haircuts using tracks and carving
$0 - $1,500 - This training is subsidised by the NSW Government for eligible students. Please call us for more information.
|Express Your Interest||Express your interest to be placed on the waitlist for the next intake||14 weeks||Wed & Thu 9.30am-4pm||Shoalhaven Campus|