Trainer & Assessor Qualifications
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment| TAE40116
Are you a natural when it comes to teaching, and passionate about helping others to develop?
Pass on your extensive industry skills and knowledge by developing your training and assessing abilities within a competency based system.
This course will give you the skills to design and develop learning programs, plan assessment activities and processes, assess individual/group competence and organise and facilitate learning in the workplace so you can successfully pass on your industry expertise.
Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116 ) is the qualification required to become a trainer-assessor in our nation’s accredited vocational training system.
This course will give you the skills to:
- Design and develop learning programs
- Plan assessment activities and processes
- Assess individual/group competence
- Organise and facilitate learning in the workplace so that you can successfully pass on your industry expertise.
Whether you would like to be a workplace based trainer-assessor or operate in a classroom or online environment, this qualification will provide you with the skills to design and deliver accredited training and assess competency.
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment cosists of ten units of competency. These units are taught as 4 clusters:
• TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
• TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
Language, Literacy And Numeracy
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
• TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based training
• TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
• BSBCMM401 Make a presentation*
• TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
• TAEASS402 Assess competence
• TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
• TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
*Note- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation is an elective. Please let us know if you would like to consider an alternative elective that may be more suited to your career context.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Depending on your circumstances between $0- $1850 (Normally $4,800).
|Express Your Interest||14 Oct 2020||Until 8 Sep 2020||5.20pm - 9.20pm||Kiama|
|Express Your Interest||2 Sep 2020||Until 27 May 2021||9.30am - 4pm||Shoalhaven|
Call 02 42 32 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your requirements and funding availability.