Gain the required skills and knowledge to lead and supervise participants during recreational target archery sessions including:
- Preparing participants and archery equipment
- Conveying archery skills and techniques to participants
- Managing activity safety and adapting to changing conditions
This course is suitable for those with existing outdoor leadership qualifications who wish to add another specialist area to their repertoire or for people considering an entry point into a rewarding outdoor career.
On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a statement of attainment from Certificate III in Outdoor Leadership SIS30619 in the following units:
- SISOARC001 Lead archery sessions
- SISOFLD001 Assist in conducting recreation sessions
For more information Contact our Outdoor Academy Coordinator Brendon Harris on 02 4423 0351 or email email@example.com
$0-420* Please call the College to determine your eligibility or enrol online to determine whether you are eligible for funding.
|Mon 16 & Tue 17 October 2023||2 days||9am-3pm||Shoalhaven Campus & the Shoalhaven region|