Vocational & Career
Diploma of Vocational Educational and Training TAE50116
Online or Flexible 'My Way'
Become a leader in VET! Diploma of Vocational and Educational Training
- Vocational & Educational Training [VET] TAE50116
The Diploma course has been designed specifically for experienced practitioners who have a role in leading other trainers or assessors. Your current responsibilities could include:
• designing approaches to learning and assessing strategies across a significant area within an RTO
• analysing training needs and designing training solutions and products to meet workplace capability requirements including evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
• providing guidance and advice to trainers and assessors, promoting innovative practices, in researching and incorporating best practice in training and assessment into training programs and products
By completing 10 units for your Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (TAE50111) you will also attain a Diploma of Training Design & Development (TAE50211).
Two qualifications to advance your career.
Flexible 'My Way'
1. Select your qualification...
2. Enrol & start studying flexibly today!
- Study where and when you want
- Great support
- personally appointed support tutor
- customised study plan
- access to learning portal
Census dates and fee period details
Census dates for flexible enrolments will fall no sooner than 20% of the way through each unit of study for Vet Student Loan courses. For flexible enrolments, the census and fee period dates will be advised prior to commencement of the course.
|Unit||Name||Census date||Full fee amount|
|1||VET unit 1||First day of week 4, after the commencement of unit 1||$1,200|
|2||VET unit 2||First day of week 4, after the commencement of unit 2||$1,200|
|3||VET unit 3||First day of week 4, after the commencement of unit 3||$1,200|
$3,600 VET STUDENT LOANS AVAILABLE