Hair & Beauty
Certificate III in Nail Technology| SHB30315
Join the creative world of nail technology!
Alongside subjects like gel nails, nail art, manicures and pedicures, you will also gain experience in operating a salon, managing small business finances, marketing a salon and adhering to hygiene and safety practises. By studying this course you will gain a well-rounded education to kick-start your career in this lucrative industry!
On successful completion of the course participants will receive a Certificate III in Nail Technology SHB30315 in the following units:19.
• SHBBCCS001 Advise on beauty products and services
• SHBBNLS001 Provide manicure and pedicare services
• SHBBNLS002 Apply gel nail enhancements
• SHBBNLS003 Apply acrylic nail enhancements
• SHBBNLS005 Use electric file equipment for nail services
• SHBBNLS004 Apply nail art
• SHBBRES001 Research and apply beauty industry information
• SHBXCCS001 Conduct salon financial transactions
• SHBXCCS002 Provide salon service to clients
• SHBXIND001 Comply with organisational requirements in a personal services environment
• SHBXWHS001 Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices
• SHBBNLS006 Apply advanced nail art
• SHBBBOS001 Apply cosmetic tanning products
• BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
• SHBXIND002 Communicate as part of a salon team
Commences: Monday 29 January 2020, 9.30am-4pm
Attendance: Each Wednesday, Thursday and Friday until Wednesday 3 July 2020.
Cost: $0-$1,050 depending on your eligibility*
Units: 15 units [11 Core, 4 Electives] May be subject to change.
Note: Student must purchase a uniform and training kits. These will be available from the College. Compulsory dress code applies.
Student will need to provide training models at times.
For more Contact our Hair & Beauty Co-ordinator, Lillian Spence information:
In person: Shoalhaven Community College,1 Mattes Way, Bomaderry NSW 2541 Phone: (02) 4423 0351 Email: email@example.com
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Fee Free $0*. Subsidised Rates $240^ - $1,050# (Full Fee $6,540)
|Express Your Interest||Wed 29 Jan 2020||until 3 July 2020||9.30am - 4pm||Shoalhaven Campus|