Vocational & Career
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment| TAE40116
NOW SUBSIDISED* | NEW DATES
Interested in sharing your skills and knowledge to help others develop?
Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116 ) is the qualification required to become a trainer-assessor in our nation’s accredited vocational training system.
Whether you would like to be a workplace based trainer-assessor or operate in a classroom or online environment, this qualification will provide you with the skills to design and deliver accredited training and assess competency.
Because of the high interest in the TAE40116, we have added another course commencing the 12th of June at Kiama Community College. If you are interested be sure to get in quick as places are filling up.
• TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
• TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
Language, Literacy And Numeracy
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
• TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based training
• TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
• BSBCMM401 Make a presentation*
• TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
• TAEASS402 Assess competence
• TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
• TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
*Note- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation is an elective. Please let us know if you would like to consider an alternative elective that may be more suited to your career context.
Thinking of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
Complete the self assessment below to see if you can provide the types of evidence required for this process.
Contact the College if you would like to proceed with your RPL requirements.
Subsidies are now available for this qualification. Subsidised price $0-$1850. This course is subsidised by the NSW Government's Smart & Skilled Program. Eligibility criteria apply.Please call to discuss 02 42 321 050.
|Express Your Interest||12 June 2018||26 sessions||5.20 - 9.15pm||Kiama|
Call 02 42 32 1050 or email email@example.com if you would like to discuss your requirements and funding availability