Vocational & Career
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment| TAE40116
Face-to-Face or Flexible My Way
Interested in sharing your skills and knowledge to help others develop?
Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116 ) is the qualification required to become a trainer-assessor in our nation’s accredited vocational training system.
Whether you would like to be a workplace based trainer-assessor or operate in a classroom or online environment, this qualification will provide you with the skills to design and deliver accredited training and assess competency.
• TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
• TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
Language, Literacy And Numeracy
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
• TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based training
• TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
• BSBCMM401 Make a presentation*
• TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
• TAEASS402 Assess competence
• TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
• TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
*Note- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation is an elective. Please let us know if you would like to consider an alternative elective that may be more suited to your career context.
Thinking of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
Complete the self assessment below to see if you can provide the types of evidence required for this process.
Contact the College if you would like to proceed with your RPL requirements.
Full qualification enrolment $2,490. Subsidies may become available in 2018. Please call to discuss.
|Enrol Now||31 Jan 2018||26 sessions||5.20 - 9.15pm||Kiama|
|Enrol Now||8 Feb 2018||32 sessions||5.30 - 8.30pm||Shoalhaven|
|Enrol Now||15 May 2018||26 sessions||5.20 - 9.15pm||Kiama|
|Enrol Now||1 May 2018||32 sessions||5.30 - 8.30pm||Shoalhaven|