Vocational & Career
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment| TAE40116
Face-to-Face or Flexible My Way
Interested in sharing your skills and knowledge to help others develop?
Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116 ) is the qualification required to become a trainer-assessor in our nation’s accredited vocational training system.
Whether you would like to be a workplace based trainer-assessor or operate in a classroom or online environment, this qualification will provide you with the skills to design and deliver accredited training and assess competency.
• TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
• TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
Language, Literacy And Numeracy
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
• TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based training
• TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
• BSBCMM401 Make a presentation*
• TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
• TAEASS402 Assess competence
• TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
• TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
*Note- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation is an elective. Please let us know if you would like to consider an alternative elective that may be more suited to your career context.
* Flexible My Way
1. Select your qualification...
2. Enrol & start studying flexibly today!
Study where and when you want
- personally appointed support tutor
- customised study plan
- access to learning portal
Full qualification enrolment $2,490
|Enrol Now||Mon 23 October||26 sessions||5.30 - 9.30pm||Kiama|